Post-Treatment Instructions for Eyelash Extensions
Enjoy your new full set of eyelashes! Following these tips can help you get the most out of your eyelash extensions.
- DO refill your lashes every 2-4 weeks
- No rubbing, pulling and tugging of the eyelash extension
- DO groom / detangle your lashes daily
- DO NOT use Waterproof eye makeup / oil based products
- DO NOT wet your lashes for 24 hrs following procedure
- DO NOT tint or perm lashes while extensions are on
- If you are using any eyelash growth serums please do not use for 24 hours following initial application, all growth serums that do not have oil based ingredients are safe to use with your extensions
Eyelash extensions grow out naturally along with your lashes over a four to nine week period, this is the average growth cycle for most people’s lashes, and during that time you will need touch ups.
Protecting your lashes from water pressure from showering and washing your face, or while swimming, to avoid loosening the glue.
In the case you are experiencing side effects please feel free to give us a call at any time with any questions or concerns.